Monday 3 June 2013

Yesterday

Here is the deal. Got a place! Obviously took the first one I could find since I was in a panic. The rent is only 500.00 a month! And here is why… I am living with a family (Indian) that has lived before in America. Husband, wife, and child (approximately 2-3). Also, there is another roommate, and Indian girl from San Fran. I have no A/C, and I am allowed no guests. Location is in the heart of where I want to be though, and I figured whatever. Told the Belgian Brawler to start looking for a place immediately (calling is beneficial). I found mine on craigslist (which some expats here utilize). For apartments it seems that brokers want a month’s rent to charge, so that might be an issue for most (especially with short term leases). Told Aubry if he found a place that is nicer (which it has to be compared to mine), I will split the rent with him from July – August 15. I truly hope he finds a baller place. I will just consider my 500 for July a sunk cost.

Just the Tip of the Day: Until you learn the basics, screaming does not make anyone understand English especially when riddled with vulgarity. Oh... and Namaste 

No comments:

Post a Comment