Thursday 6 June 2013

Sore!

Man I am sore. That personal trainer really kicked it up a notch, but I know that this was of my own doing. Traditionally, I never worked out legs. I would do as little cardio as possible, but forget squats. Before climbing, I had the problem of working out “Glamour muscles,” but not developing any real strength… like this guy.



But after a hard leg workout, I could barely walk. I looked freaking dumb walking down the road trying to hail a cab. Some guy on the road actually tried to help me get into the cab. Not doing that again. Slow and steady wins the race. Also, went to bed early, so I don’t really have anything to talk about. Mutton curry is declicious as is garlic Naan. I highly suggest it. Having servants at work is still odd, but I am gradually getting into the groove of letting them wipe off my soft drinks and making cucumber and tomato sandwiches as a snack. Also, they take whatever I ordered for lunch and serve it to me… white table style. Plates, forks, and come over and continuously add more to my plate from the box. This is kind of the life.
On a side note, Halloween costumes. Ian and Crowell… I propose the birds of war. Let me know your thoughts.




Just the Tip of the Day: Baller, Shot Caller, 20 inch blades on the rickshaw. A caller, getting Bolly tonight, beedi rolled tight,Bandra night quite a sight

1 comment: