Thursday 27 June 2013

WHY AM I AN XXL? You're an XXL A-hole!

Sorry I haven’t posted every day. I am just really not that interesting. Aubry arrived to town! The big ole’ waffle. Good to have some company. Once he settles in and gets acclimated he will stop growling I am fairly certain. Haha, just excited for the weekend. Although he sticks to the rum and cokes, the company will be a nice change from the rando’s I keep entertaining. Walked the entire fashion street and then the entire Colaba causeway on Saturday. Makes me sad that on the street stalls I am an XXL and the shirt is still tight in the chest and arms. At least the stomach as too much room. Smoked a beedi, which is their equivalent of a cigar. Its super tiny, low grade tobacco. Coughing was mandatory. The architecture in South Mumbai is simply beautiful. I loaded three pictures below. Also, saw a dead body in a funeral procession, but thought it might be rude to take a picture. Ill post more interesting things when I find some trouble!!!






An office for a railway? Wish this was my office.

Building from the 1800's! Super Cooooool. 

He sees you when you're sleeping. He knows when you're awake. He knows if you've been bad or...


 Just the Tip of the Day: Learn a little of the local language. If you scream “NO” and “I don’t want that” and “How much” constantly, people will give you a better price and beggars will leave you be. Except for the children. You have to kick them.

No comments:

Post a Comment