Tuesday 4 June 2013

Joined the gym last night, so the first workout was today. Supposedly, this is the nicest gym in Mumbai... and you obviously never know how good it is back stateside. I will say this though, the gym comes with trainers. Praveen (I think) kicked it up a notch, and I feel like I did a Crowell workout (killing it). I was hoping for a younger, more attractive crowd at my gym, but nope. They tried to make me do lots of cardio, which I'm pretty sure translates into "fat f'er." Funny, I am larger than some of the trainers. I need to lose weight, so India + gym = dream. Plus this place is like hot yoga because I think hell burst a vent onto earth in Mumbai. To steal Lawrence's line I am Sweat... before Sweat... before swagger! Keep you updated from the bollywood!!!


Just the Tip of the Day: If a man tries to hold your hand or wrap their arm around you, this is not necessarily a sexual advance. This could be a sign of kinship; therefore, please stop punching Indians in the face. 

Also, if anyone can make this shirt for me (my name)... I will pay you 400... rupees.


No comments:

Post a Comment