Monday 3 June 2013

Four Seasons Hotel

Obviously, when I reached the office and was informed that the company was closed for Sunday, I started to slightly worry. I went to the Gold's Gym, hoping for a shower, and maybe to locate a room. I reached the destination to realize that the gym is under renovations... or closed... or something. The place looked like thieves came through and stripped the copper out of the walls like we witness in Atlanta. So, then I really panicked. Talking to cabbies (I remember them speaking better English a decade ago), I realized I was in a jam. They didn't understand anything, such as Internet cafe, and wanted a specific address... and I had no where to go. Guess what they did understand? Four Seasons Hotel... so that's where I ended up, obviously as a reward to myself for... messing up? Hey... A for Effort. Anyways, that place is posh! Check the email I sent out to the family below about it.

also the spa at the 4 seasons is amazing! I did an early workout, they have two special showers hot or cold with do a tropical rainfall while you are jet sprayed on either side by six jets (total). Also the hot tub is individual chaise lounge type things with the jets beneath you. And they have something that drops ice shavings out of the ceiling into a bowl. you can grab and rub yourself... awesome. 

Probably shouldn't have told my family I was rubbing myself down with ice shavings... but maybe that's normal for the Mumbai Four Seasons? At any rate, I highly recommend staying there, at least for the spa. But everyone knows how I feel about bathrooms. Also, I think I am officially over 24 hours without sleep. Yay! Still have lots to do today, and they said I could use the spa till 10pm... so that will definitely happen. As a side note I promise more pictures as soon as I can!

Clintja

No comments:

Post a Comment