Friday 14 June 2013

Sorry I have been out of commission for a few days! Working 10 – 12 hours a day does not suit me… especially when I don’t have that much to work on. I hope to get out this weekend for some bad ass pictures, maybe get tailored for a suit, find a custom shoemaker (a cobbler that can cobble if you will), watch the India vs. Pakistan cricket match (Go Team!), and maybe hit up a few eating establishments, drink some daru, run around aimlessly, get lost a few times, workout and sleep. Now I have been getting lots of comments for some selfies while I am at the gym, but this isn’t that sort of blog. So Ian and FP you can stop your nagging. Got some better pictures of the sea link commute when the rain wasn’t coming down!!







Just the Tip of the Day: lack of intellectual property rights... is awesome.  

No comments:

Post a Comment