Monday 24 June 2013

Shine bright like a diamond…

First a wise man once told me, Diamonds don’t shine, they refract. Rhianna can go suck it. He also said Be sure to eat plenty of quiche (not sure about that one). I might be paraphrasing, but I try to maintain a family friendly environment. Anyways, I might have recently thrown away my time to shine, but I am sure I will get the chance again. Of course, I am talking about Bollywood! Where every five minutes breaks out into a dance number, movies are 15 hours long, and apparently where all the beautiful women are hiding. I felt special, I really did. Then I remember that they ask everyone. I was approached by a man, later learned his name was Arnold, asking if I was European. I told him American, he paused, then said that’s fine we are looking for people who look European (insert white comment here). Knowing in India not to trust, not that it’s a bad thing, everyone is very sweet, but still, don’t trust anyone haha, I asked for his business card. Got it. Check. He offered me a spot as an extra. I said sure, but then I was told that the time was 7PM to 5AM. Nope. I volunteered that I was here for quite a while and would shoot him an email when Lindsay got here. I am assuming her and Aubry will be picked because they are as beautiful as me… oh wait… everyone gets picked. I can’t wait for my fifteen minutes of fame for 500 rupees (under $10 for 10 hours of work). Who knows? When they break out in a dance number I might whipped out some Melanie taught choreography and the 15 minutes might erupt into a life time of living the Bollywood high life. Shine bring like a diamond indeed my friend. 

I'm the one without the shirt. Man, if Mama could see me now. 



1 comment:

  1. i'm in the bollywood movie "knockout." which was in legal disputes for a while for being a direct copy of "phonebooth." -rgr

    ReplyDelete