Tuesday 11 June 2013

Styling Profiling

With the sound of the fan, the crows, the rain, the honking, the drilling... I need some headphones! So I went to the local electronics store, which was out of power (Ha!). I stopped by the day before the browse, and obviously got a different price quoted to me. The guy tried to charge me full retail for a pair of fake Beats by Dre! I laughed and told him that I wouldn't pay 100 USD for fake headphones. I messed with the headphones and offered him what I thought was a reasonable price (and what I researched on the internet)... so check them out! 


Stylin' Profilin' She's sizing me up. 

Now what I saw next I knew I needed with the noise pollution. Check out the phone above! Plugs into my laptop (and apparently phone) for some skype calling!! Retro chic. 



Just the Tip of the Day: Everything is up for negotiation... everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment