Friday 26 July 2013

The walking dead premiere in Mumbai

After last night’s celebration send off to Neesh, I was not in the mood for food. Aubry ordered from his usual restaurant for lunch (moving from chicken fried rice to Chicken Tikka so watch out diversification Police).  I decided I was going to try something new, and in case I hated it, no biggie, I’m not even hungry. So yea.. what do you think of that food?!? Anywho, a big thing over here is brains. I decided to pull a little reenactment of The Walking Dead. I ordered the brains masala. What I received was the normal curry base.. with a brain chopped basically in half in the bowl. Where the hell is the slice and dice? I want my brain cubed! Not looking at me like a science experiment. Also, received no rice… nice. Took a few bites. I have to say this stuff is really fluffy. Like a lighter marshmellow in texture, melts in your mouth. Not much in the taste department, but it was covered in gravy. Without rice, I had to do something with the big ole pieces, so I toasted bread (and by me, I mean the awesome servants in the office), and made myself a Sammy. The issue with a sandwich is the curry could slide off, leaving the full view of the brain. Looking down at the sandwich, yeap, that’s definitely a brain. Here is to trying new things! Sidebar: I think brains would be excellent with eggs and a side of salsa, the curry overpowered and did not agree with the texture of the meat. Put that on your plate Hannibal.









Just the Tip of the Day: Giving candy to random children is creepy in any country, yet, I still do it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment