Tuesday 22 October 2013

Yea you know what I want... and you gonna give it to me.

Warning: This is what this blog post is about. Consulting, buzz words, but most of all. Love. 



Alright let’s talk consulting stuff before I go down that awesome death spiral of my mind and end up in a place inexplicitly weird, with no idea where I am, and possibly missing clothes. Like the bushes outside my ATL condo, or the wrong elevator bank, or down a mountain in the Himalayas. Damn, I love my life. Oh yea. Consulting. Hi. So my firm made me move out to the West Coast, but you never know where your client will be located. You want to be a team player, and you don’t have much of a choice anyways. So you fly. Tons. That means when I come out to NYC, I should be considered as a guy doing the heavy lifting (buzz word), cause they are hurting my work life balance (buzz word) more than the localized weenie consultants. So you fly. I don’t mind flying. I used to be scared out of my mind. Afraid of dying, plane crashing, babies next to me, people who take up more than their share of the aisle. Then I stopped being afraid. I became indifferent. Which is probably something to talk about with a therapist, but you guys are my friends right? Anyways, flying is just A-okay in my book. So I am planning another post on flying. I figured out my true love on the flight yesterday. She’s everything I have dreamed of. I’m so excited!

 

 
This is what I look like when I get excited. You know its true. And you love me for it. Now pull my hair.

Let’s be honest. Fresca is amazing. It’s perfect. The Penelope Cruz of drinks. If Fresca was a lady. I would have her, need her. I might even be a gentleman. Hold her hand at first. Whisper sweet nothing in the fizziness that is her effervescent soul. Love at first sight gentlemen, this is what is all about.  I would try to take things slow, but to be honest, mixed with a little vodka (maybe her cousin black cherry fresca) this party could go from lounge session to something not seen since that weird time back in the 60’s sexual revolution swingers hanging from the rafters. Like the pony. God… just the athleticism. I’m not even turned on, I am just… impressed. I think that girl can bench me. Dammit, off track again. Fresca is a lady and must be treated as such. I would be shy, a smile, a giggle here. You know. Gentleman $hit. Always treat her right. I will wait till right after her Quinceanera to ask her padre for her hand in marriage…. Oh yea. That taste nice.

 

So Fuego right now...

That being said. We already got beef Fresca. Why no love me? If you really loved me you would change. I need you, but I got other needs. Yea… you know what I’m talking about. CAFFEINE. WHAT THE HELL WOMAN?

 REDBULL VODKA!!! 


You are perfect, yet you have this glaring deficiency. Like if the woman you love that is perfect all of a sudden turns out to be satan… or a dude. Whatever. Just inject yourself with some caffeine Fresca. Then Coke can be out of my life forever. Not needed. It can be just us. I am a consultant. The brain waves supplying all this value added knowledge runs a supply chain of thoughts, and you are being the freaking bottleneck! I’m sorry, I still love you. Are you down for a polyamorous soda relationship? Those Fanta girls are bangin!

 

Im looking for fresca in the streets and fanta in the sheets - Side Shout to Rogie for the assist!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment