Monday 16 June 2014

Minnesota: North of the Wall

Well known fact: I am in Minnesota. I am not a native. I grew up in the Southeastern United States. Land of milk and honey. At people talking in tongues then transferring to tube tops to watch cars crash. ie. A pretty awesome place. Well known fact 2: Love me game of thrones. I am a human. Hi.

Unknown fact: Minnesota is actually based on the north wall in the Game of Thrones mythos. Winter is coming. I think Minnesota should embrace this fact. Here is my contribution. One love.



I looked it up. You dont have a funky saying yet. Get one. Would you rather be a lover like virginia? Or a free folk pounding maniac like Jon Snow? That's what i thought. 




 The only hospitable place North of the Wall to stay the night. Obviously, Starwood needs to jump on this. 




 Obviously, I think I am really f*cking clever for coming up with that line. Me and 10,000 other 12 year old prepubescent boys. 



 This is what happens when you leave the city proper. 



What happens if you leave your house in winter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment