Wednesday 4 June 2014

Homie Rich Quan aka Mr. CEO (It's what his title say) lays down consulting advice!

Today’s topic is why homie rich quan could be the greatest consultant of all time. First you have to watch his amazing video: Some type of way. Don’t worry, I am a consultant,  I will still ramble after the fact…


 Also used in Suburgatory. Great Show. Miss you Jane Levy. 

As with any project you have to build bridges to the chorus. Bridges are hugely important in the world of networking. Without a bridge you can’t make the connection, which means you miss your flight, which means your honey in your city is going to go all crazy on yo ass. Or your partner. Whatever. Stop pissing people off.

No idea who this chick is, but I hate her. Agree to disagree M'am! 

Anyways, Rich (we are on shortened named basis although he can still call me Johnny), nails it. Below is the bridge.

My Niggas been hustlin' trying to make him something
Ain't no telling what he'll do for the paper
Soufflé, I'm straight, I scrape my plate,
Sade, I'm a smooth operator.
-quoted so you can’t call me racist

Nailed it. First, he calls out all his buddies that work hard. Networking again. The man is a genius. He knows the objective, paper. Now with digital currency and all this might be outdated, but how would you rhyme bit coin? Forlorn? Now he knows his strengths, which is key. He is the king of baking dishes, a Souffle… I might have gone with ribs, but I am not as eloquent as our resident beat poet.  He knows the value he brings to the client, supply chain management, or in this case… smooth operator. Thank you Rich, for this value add.
Actually if that is batter from a souffle, I choose that. Can an option be anything licked by Jessica Alba????


  
Now the chorus. The rhetoric we tell all our clientele, we sell ourselves, we sell them, we sell snails and puppy dog tails.

(I Drop The Top Of My Whip Baby!)
That car I'm driving make you feel some type of way
That Custom Breitling make you feel some type of way
This bitch I'm with got me feeln' some type a way
Is it because my homies rich you feel some type of way?
Some type of way, make you feel some type of way
Heard she wanna fuck me, know you feel some type of way
Mr. CEO is what my title say
Me and my homies did your Ho, he feel some type of way.
-note the correct spelling of the word ho


The verses are almost inconsequential, just like our actual means. The beginning and end (deck) matter. Period.  Obviously like the Quan, we want to make our clients feel good. So we give them what they want (bonus is you get that Running Man reference). We make our clients feel “some type of way” and we do this through powerpoint vs. the Bugatti with the implanted stripper jumping up and down on the car (Seriously, get the f*ck of the car!). Watches, cars, homies, make the women want to sleep with quan (cause his dope lyrics don’t cut it), and our decks, presentation, workshops, work papers make C-Suite feel some sort of way). Mr. CEO is what my title say. Hell yes Homie, Hell yes.


Until then... smokem if you got them. Got a OG coming in SF for the WKND, so we will hit yo ladies up later! 



Get excited, next week is a regression of the style of dances exotic dancers should utilize in their 3 song repository (not repertoire hahaha) to illicit the most cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment